Shocker RSX





Blue Shocker RSX
White/Blue Spire 200
sl 68/4500 Tank




BRAND NEW!

So pretty, waiting to be opened


Nice Scheme
The SP Shocker RSX:

I have previously owned a Macdev GTI, which was a good marker and everything I could hope a marker would be.  I won't be going into the Macdev here.  Now the Shocker.  An upgraded Ion? Maybe, but from the one day I have taken it out so far, it shot great!

For example, I played in a "practice tournament" 1v1s and it did exactly what I wanted it to.  I shot a lot of paint and never had any problems.  The marker is light, feels good in the hands, and easy to use.  The one knock I do have on it is the Reg needs a grip on it.  Personally for me (I have fairly long fingers) and I felt like it was too small, which can fixed pretty easily with a grip.  I ordered the grip, but it won't be here in time for next Team Practice. 

I got the blue with black accents, and it looks a lot better than I expected.  Everybody knows if you look good, you'll play good.  Same is true for your paintball marker.  from my limited use I love it.  I will be updated this if I have any problems down the road. 

If you have any questions or want to make a comment please do so below.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment