Updated review of the Shocker RSX



I have had some time with my Shocker RSX.  I thought it would be a good time to provide more details about it.

My first gripe I had it with it was the reg, it's way too small without a reg grip.  So if you plan on buying one, just go ahead and get a grip to go along with it.  This marker is really light and feels good in the hands.  I have played with luxes, lv1, clone gti, egos, geos, and more markers and I have to say this is my favorite marker to date.

Something to watch out for is the back cap on the bolt is that if it's unscrewed you'll still be able to shoot (it'll let you shoot a few then stop)  but you just have to screw it back it and you'll set.  I have never pressed the button while I have played to push it out, so that shouldn't be a concern.

It's easy to change settings and has everything you would like.  It's even more incredible that it retails at $800.

I have enjoyed using this marker these pass couple of months and look forward to using it more in the next season.

(only upgrades is the DWCF barrel Tip)



Now I decided to duracoat it.  I also have a TFX but it's currently being worked on.

If you have any questions please comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment